Raksha Bandhan 2020-2021: Festival Date, Time | Muhurat, Vidhi.

Raksha Bandhan 2020-2021: Festival Date, Time | Muhurat, Vidhi.

Raksha-Bandhan-2020-2021-Festival-Date-Time-Muhurat-Vidhi
Raksha-Bandhan-2020-2021-Festival-Date-Time-Muhurat-Vidhi

You will see in this article:

1) When (Date) is Rakshabandhan 2020-2021?
2) Time or Muhurat of Rakshabandhan 2020-2021?
3) How do (Vidhi) Indians celebrate Raksha Bandhan?
4) The history behind the celebration of Raksha Bandhan:
5) Meaning of Raksha Bandhan:
6) Importance and Why do we (Indian) celebrate Raksha Bandhan?
7) Top 25 Best Messages on Raksha Bandhan 2020-2021:

After 29 years, on the last Monday of Sawan on Shravan Purnima, the festival of Rakshabandhan will be celebrated on August 3 in 2020, in the combination of many auspicious moments and constellations. On this day, sisters will tie a rakhi on the wrist of brothers and take a promise of protection from them. The festival of Rakshabandhan will be celebrated on August 22 in 2021.

When (Date) is Rakshabandhan 2020-2021?

Raksha Bandhan 2020 Date:
Rakshabandhan festival will be celebrated on Monday, August 3, 2020. This festival is celebrated every year on the full moon date of the month of Shravan, and on August 3, this date is falling.


In 2021 Rakshabandhan falls on Sunday, August 22.

Time or Muhurat of Rakshabandhan 2020-2021?

Time or Muhurat of celebration:
Rakshabandhan Muhurta 2020:
Rakshabandhan Ritual Time - 09:28 am to 21:14 pm.
Muhurat - 13:46 pm to 16:26 pm.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurat - 19:06 pm to 21:14 pm.
Full Moon Date Start - 21:28 pm (2 August).
The full moon date ends - 21:27 pm (3 August).


Rakshabandhan Muhurta 2021:
Rakshabandhan Ritual Time - 06:15 AM to 10:34 PM.
Muhurat - 01:42 PM to 04:18 PM.
Pradosh Kaal Muhurat - 08:08 PM to 10:18 PM.
Full Moon Date Start - 07:00 PM (21 August).
The full moon date ends - 05:31 PM (22 August).

How do (Vidhi) Indians celebrate Raksha Bandhan?

On the day of Rakshabandhan, wake up early in the morning and bathe and wear pure/clean clothes. After this, clean the house, fill a square of rice flour, and set up a small clay pot.

Mix rice, raw cotton cloth, mustard, and roll together. Then prepare a plate of worship and light the lamp. Place sweets on a plate. After this, make a sitting arrangement for your brother on a small sitting square table. It would be best if the sitting table would be made of mango wood.

While tying the defense thread, make the brother sit in the east direction. While applying tilak to the brother, the face of the sister should be towards the west. After this, put a defense thread on the right hand by applying a vaccine on the brother's forehead.

After tying the rakhi, take the brother's Arti and then feed him, sweets. If the sister is older, bless the younger brother, and bow to the elder brother if younger.

Also, read- Bhai Dooj 2020: When is Bhai Dooj 2020 Date? Muhurat, Vidhi, Katha.

The history behind the celebration of Raksha Bandhan:

Raksha-Bandhan-2020-2021-Festival-Date-Time-Muhurat-Vidhi
Raksha-Bandhan-2020-2021-Festival-Date-Time-Muhurat-Vidhi

According to the legend, Draupadi had tied a piece of her Aanchal as a defense thread to Lord Krishna at the time of Rajasuya Yagna. After this, the tradition of tying rakhi to brother started by the sisters.

On the day of Rakshabandhan, Brahmins tie Rakhi to their priests and greet them. On this day, it is considered auspicious to start learning.

Meaning of Raksha Bandhan:

The festival of Rakshabandhan shows the unbreakable relationship between brother and sister. On this day brothers give promise to their sisters to protect them for the rest of whole life.

Importance and Why do we (Indian) celebrate Raksha Bandhan?

The festival of Rakshabandhan has been going on for centuries. This festival is also a symbol of brotherly love. Where brothers promise to protect their sisters for a whole life.

On the day of Rakshabandhan, the sisters tie the Raksha Sutras (Rakhi)to their brother's wrist. This festival holds special significance for Hindus.

Top 25 Best Messages on Raksha Bandhan 2020-2021:

1) She fights with me every day, but without saying anything, she understands me she is just my sister, Rakshabandhan's best wishes!

2) There will be hand in hand at every turn of life, even on the hard way of travel, there will be your support, I will be in every moment of your life for your protection, this is what faith I give you, best wishes of Rakshabandhan!

3) The bandh is the name of love, whose name is Rakhi, tying on your hand today, protect me every time my strong brother. best wishes of Rakshabandhan!

4)Some relationships are very precious; out of them is your and my relationship; Rakhi in hand will remind me of you every time if any crisis befalls you; I will face it. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

5) The promise of protection, the bond of love, brought the sister and brother loving festival of Shravan Rakshabandhan. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

6) There is no attachment in any relationship, but the brother-sister relationship is sweet, just like you, my brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020.

7) There is only a sister who loves more than her mother because she is the one who understands and pampers. Sister, if you need me at any time in life, I will always be present in front of you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

8) The burning air is accompanied by light. Brother, I always have hope to meet you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

9) So what if you are far away from me; so what if I would not be able to tie rakhi on your hand this time, but from my heart, I have tied Rakhi on your wrist forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

10) I will not listen to anything this time; no matter how late it will be, I will not leave without meeting you. What happened as you got married. Your protection will never go away from me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

11) You have been my support, I am your trust, are you coming to tie rakhi, my sister, I am just waiting for you, Rakshabandhan wishes.

12) I always like to intimidate you, but it's not intimidation; it's my love, Happy Rakshabandhan.

13) Sister is younger or older; she is a real happiness of life, only those who have happiness know it very much. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

14) In childhood, I had been beaten because of many of my mistakes. The reason is, I have taken responsibility for your protection. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

15) On this year's Rakshabandhan day, I promise you I will always protect you; best wishes for Rakshabandhan!

16) No one’s love can replace your unconditional love. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

17) Rakshabandhan reminds me of every day of our childhood. May your love for me last forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

18) You are my sister, I am your little brother, but still, you have always protected me. Now let me take your protection responsibility. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

19) I am your younger brother even though I bother you a lot. But to be honest, I love you twice as much as you love me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

20) The relationship is yours, and mine is very beautiful. You are my little sister; I am your special brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

21) You have explained to me the true meaning of Rakshabandhan, come soon bother I am waiting for you at the festival of Rakshabandhan. Happy Rakshabandhan!

22) You love to annoy me. But as soon as something happened to me, it bothers you. Happy Rakshabandhan!

23) You took care of me when our mother was not at home. So what that I have grown up, I still need you every moment, my sweet brother. Happy Rakshabandhan!

24) No matter how angry you are, you love me. I am your big sister, and you are my lovely little brother, best wishes for Rakshabandhan.

25) Brother, I will bother you for the rest of my life. Now I will say that this knot of Rakhi will never get loose. Happy Raksha Bandhan.



***For more information about Raksha Bandhan 2020-2021: - Top Best Quotes on Raksha Bandhan 2020 - Top Best Wishes on Raksha Bandhan 2020 - Top Best Watts App Status, Facebook Status, Instagram Status, Twitter Status on Raksha Bandhan 2020. Read more about my latest Article.



Previous
Next Post »

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon